The WUHCA newsletter is out!Here is a downloadable PDF version if you didn’t receive one or it got misplaced. There is only one printed ‘newsletter’ per year. All other information is found on this website and on our (Willowgrove University Heights Community Association) Facebook Page. WUHCA FEB 2018 Newsletter Upcoming WUHCA Events: January: Registration night for winter programming. No AGM at this one (we are all thrilled). Also see the City of Saskatoon leisure guide January-April: Winter indoor programming runs as scheduled. February: Family Skate day- 11am-1pm at the ACT centre. Free admission and hot chocolate with valid membership (Available for purchase on site) Spring: WUHCA Outdoor Youth Soccer online sign up Spring: WUHCA Softball online sign up *Late Fee After March 15* April 22: Earth Day Clean Up- Come out and help collect trash from the parks and around the community. Snacks and supplies provided at Willowgrove Square. More details to follow. May-usually Mother’s day weekend Thursday-Saturday WUHCA Community Garage Sale- Members register with us for FREE and be placed on a pdf map of the area on the website for shoppers to use as a guide. We will post an ad on Kijiji for the event, and plan to arrange a community living pick up after the sale for those interested. May & June: Outdoor youth soccer and softball games are played June : Outdoor dance and street hockey tournaments-more details to come September: Annual General Meeting and Fall Program Sign up September : Fun day in the park 11am-3pm. Bouncy houses, face painting, juggling, burgers, chaos. Details to follow. September-December: Fall indoor programming runs as scheduled.
Newsletter AdvertisingThank you for your interest in advertising with the Willowgrove University Heights Community Association (WUHCA).
Are you a business serving the Willowgrove and University Heights area looking for a medium for continuous exposure to the area’s potential clients?
By advertising with WUHCA, your business is promoted in the following ways:
- Scrolling business card size ad in the sidebar on all pages.
- Alphabetical listing of your contact information on the Supporting Businesses directory tab.
The details – What you need to know about advertising with WUHCA:
- This year we do not have a print advertising option. Our focus is on our website advertising.
- Our community association website is www.wuhca.ca. We also have an active Facebook page which we use to inform the community of ongoing events.
- Your business details will be available in our Supporting Businesses directory on our website AND your 250×114 pixel image png banner ad will cycle on all pages.
- This will cost $150 for advertising from July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018. We accept cheques written to WUHCA as payment.
- Our Supporting Businesses directory is meant to build a base of businesses from which we will build our community events sponsorships. We will contact these priority businesses for community event involvement and exposure. We want your business to thrive in our community.
Questions?Please contact our newsletter coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will email an invoice and post your ad along with business information in the directory as soon as it is sent to us. Please mail cheques to PO Box 32017, Saskatoon, Sk S7S 1N8 c/o WUHCA Treasurer. We value our Supporting Businesses and the vitality they bring to our community. We hope you will join us. Newsletter Coordinator, WUHCA email@example.com