The SMBA program plan is listed below. Additional details will be available at smba.ca when available. Please note that registration will be completed on the SMBA website until September 25th for players in Grades 5-8.
After registration is closed, WUHCA will supervise team formation and seek out coaches at each level. If you have questions or would like to volunteer to work with a team as a coach please contact Scott Ferguson.
Watch our social media sites for details:
o Twitter – SMBA@MinorSaskatoon
o Instagram – smba_saskatoon
o Facebook – Saskatoon Minor Basketball Association (smba)
- Minis (Grade 5 & 6) and Bantam (Grade 7 & 8). Registration is open and most sessions will be at the Martinsville Athletic Pavilion
- Minis and Bantam will run from October 10th until mid-December. Once the status of gym rentals is determined the SMBA will schedule the rest of the season until March.
- Registration for Basketball is through SMBA
- Registration closes September 25th (There will be no late registrations. To get on the waiting list please email Randi).
- SMBA Return to Play Procedures will be listed on the website once they have them approved. We will include all of our COVID and safe play plans.
- Dunkaroos and Spuds full program will run January to March 2021
- Junior and Senior (formerly Midget and Juvenile) will run programming Jan to
Mar 2021, if not sooner and Registration will open mid-October