Willowgrove University Heights Community Association (WUHCA) is proud to serve an area with a population of over 9,000 people. Being run exclusively by volunteers, WUHCA Board Members are part of the community and are dedicated to bringing you together as residents, acting as a voice for your community, and providing opportunities that make Willowgrove and University Heights a great place to live, work, and play.
What does WUHCA do?
- Hosts events for all ages
- Partners to build greater community safety
- Remains aware of and responds to planning and development issues
- Shares important information with residents and members
- Fundraises for community projects and events
- Builds community!